Custom Fitting


Custom Golf Club Fitting at Maximus Golf

At Maximus Golf we passionately believe in the value of custom fitting your golf clubs. Having the right golf club, shaft, flex, lie, length and grip will enable you, the golfer, to play to your full potential. We offer a full range of club fitting options to allow you to optimise performance and therefore, put very simply, play better golf.

Less than 5% of the golfing population are suited to a standard set of ‘off-the-shelf’ golf clubs…if you’re in the other 95%, then a custom fitted driver, iron, wedge or putter will benefit your game!

We have a highly trained staff of PGA Golf Professionals and award-winning custom golf club builders ready to give you advice on the right golf clubs and equipment for your game. Among the factors we would consider to ascertain the right set-up for you are:
– your physical dimensions
– any regular swing characteristics that affect your game
– a specific problem shot you may be looking to eliminate
– promoting correct swing technique
– whatever it takes to deliver the clubhead square to the ball at impact!

We partner many brands to find the right clubs, shafts and grips for you, including Aldila, Nippon, Matrix Ozik, Graffaloy, True Temper, Accra, Fujikura, Project X, FST, Winn, Golf Pride, Lamkin and many, many more. Selected products throughout our site are available for custom fitting to your specifications – many club, shaft and grip options are available.

Call us today on 07710 412932 to discuss custom fitting for your golf equipment.

Visit our custom fitting centre, where passionate, experienced PGA Golf Professionals and skilled club fitters utilise the most advanced tools and technology in golf to fine-tune your clubs and find the most suitable equipment for you, right throughout your golf bag:
South West Golf Guru
Technology includes Trackman Dopplar Launch Monitor, Radar Dopplar Launch Monitor by Zelocity, Hotstix CPM Frequency Analyser, Matrix Ozik Shaft Profiler, Auditor MOI (Moment of Inertia Matching) Machine, Masters Loft and Lie Machine, TOMI Putting Analyser.